Last updated: 30 June 2021
This Notice explains how we obtain, use, and disclose your personal information, in accordance with the requirements of the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPIA”).
InfinityCoZa (Pty) Ltd (and including this website, www.infinity.co.za) are committed to protecting your privacy and to ensure that your personal information is collected and used properly, lawfully, and transparently.
WHO WE ARE:
Infinity is a dynamic duo with a passion for Art & Design. We specialize in Website development, website, graphic and digital design, corporate identities and art commissions.
Let us help you create something spectacular.
The type of personal information we collect:
We collect and process your personal information mainly to contact you for the purposes of understanding your requirements and delivering services accordingly.
For this purpose, we will collect the following:
- Your name, surname, email address, cell phone- and telephone number, postal- and physical
- Your title, company name, company billing details such as physical address, postal address, contact numbers, VAT
We collect information directly from you where you provide us with your personal details. Where possible, we will inform you what information you are required to provide to us and what information is optional.
Website usage information may be collected using “cookies” which allows us to collect standard internet visitor usage information.
We ask that you do not send or otherwise share with us any sensitive Personal Data, which includes but is not limited to your ID Number, racial or ethnic information, political or religious opinions, or your health information.
How we get the personal information and what we use it for:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To create an account on our accounting system to quote and invoice for sales and services
- To courier company to deliver or collect
- To place orders where information is required to directly deliver to
We share your Personal Data with the following recipients for the following reasons:
- Courier companies – To do collections or deliveries on your behalf.
- If required to do so to comply with any applicable law or regulation or in response to a legal demand, warrant or other similar requests. We will also disclose your Personal Data to any regulatory or law enforcement or governmental agency if we believe that such action is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Infinity, its customers, the public or any third
Collection of information by Cookies:
You are aware that information and data are automatically collected through the standard operation of the Internet servers and using “cookies.” “Cookies” are small text files a website can use to recognise repeat users, facilitate the user’s ongoing access to and use of the website and allow a website to track usage behaviour and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programs that come onto your system and damage files. Generally, cookies work by assigning a unique number to you that has no meaning outside the assigning site. If you do not want information collected using cookies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to deny or accept the cookie feature; however, you should note that cookies may be necessary to provide you with certain features (e.g., customised delivery of information) available on our websites.
When will we process your personal information:
In terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), the justification ground on which we base our processing consists out of the following:
- The processing is necessary to carry out actions for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party;
- The processing complies with an obligation imposed by law on the business;
- The processing protects a legitimate interest of the data subject;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a public law duty by the business;
- The processing is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interests of the business or of a third party to whom the information is
How we store your personal information:
Your information is stored on an external online accounting system.
We keep your information for 7 years. We will then dispose of your information by removing it from the online- accounting and courier systems.
Your data protection rights:
- You are entitled to access your personal data by sending a written request to Donovan de Kock at email@example.com. We may charge you a fee for this service as set out in terms of Condition 8 of POPIA.
- You may also request Infinity to correct or supplement any of your personal data which Infinity will undertake as soon as
- Request the destruction of your personal data. Donovan de Kock will consider your request in light of any other laws or regulations prohibiting Infinity from destroying your personal
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
Name: Donovan de Kock
Address: 775 Petrus Street, Rietvalleirand, Pretoria, 0174
Phone Number: 083 310 5025
Lodge a complaint
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the Information Regulator if you are unhappy with how we have used your information.
The information Regulator contact details
The Information Regulator (South Africa)
33 Hoofd Street
Forum III, 3rd Floor Braampark
P.O Box 31533
Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2017
Complaints email: complaints.IR@justice.gov.za